Friday 17 December 2010

Short fuse

I'm on a short fuse this week because I've got a cold. This means I don't suffer fools gladly. And boy oh boy are the "idiots?" being foolish. Yesterday we ran out of tea bags - This is an emergency situation - off went an "idiot?" on foot with haste to rectify the situation. We all awaited his return. He came back with milk. We didn't need milk we had plenty, he put his head in his heads and uttered "I don't know what's the matter with me." I uttered to myself "No neither do I but get your skates on and go back to purchase tea bags NOW." This morning I struggled in to work. I told one of the "idiots?" you need to take samples with you for this customer. I found the samples and put them in front of him. Off he went, the samples are still there. The hypochondriac "idiot?" is beside himself because I've got a cold and every time I sneeze he gives a little cough and when ever he walks by he sniffs just in case I might just be deemed as more ill than himself. I can't wait for five o'clock tonight I need a little break from them all.

No comments: