Thursday 27 January 2011

Here we are again

Great week off in the sunshine and then back to the same old same old. Just because I'm back behind the desk my fellow co. workers "idiots?" seem to think they no longer have to think. "How much is this? how do I do that? Have I done this?" they cry. How on earth do they actually manage when I'm not here to ask I sit and wonder. Yesterday one of the "idiots?" asked if a fellow "idiot?" could ring him when he returned. The "idiot?" was duly asked and for once carried out the request. Out he wandered with the "idiot?" in questions phone in his hand "I can't phone ***** because he's left his phone here." The "idiot?" who requested the phone call was not working alone so the solution was simple phone on differant number, this seemed too difficult for my fellow co. worker to grasp. A short while later he wandered out again "have you seen my scale rule I've looked everywhere." "Have you looked on **** desk" I enquired No he hadn't and there it was. I see myself now as a problem solver, and I see the "idiots?" as the problem!!

No comments: