Wednesday 15 February 2012

Prick-a-lee

My fellow co. workers and I are well known for our banter. We do take the proverbial p*** out of each other all the time. And I think we all give as good as we get. There is one amongst us who doesn't share our sense of humour.He gets positively prickly if you take the p*** too much. Monday afternoon the boys were on form the insults were bouncing off the walls. Mr prickly go up and walked out of the room. On his return a comment was made about him being miserable. He replied " I'm not miserable But if Nicola says I am then I must be" this comment added to to the hilarity because no one calls me Nicola unless I've really upset them. Unfortunately now this poor individual has shown his lack of humour he will never be safe when the boys are in store.

No comments: