Saturday 22 December 2012

The miracle of christmas

I see as I log on it's been three months since my last blog. I can't believe it's been that long. Not a lot's changed with regards to the building we trade from. We still have the HUGE for sale sign with the TINY Business not affected banner - that helps in a  very hard economic climate-  I can tell you. But all in all it's not been a bad three months since I last posted. We have our last few installations on Monday and then we can close the door for a week and re-charge our batteries. I titled this blog The miracle of Christmas for no other reason than I have actually succeeded in finding a suitable colour carpet for a customer that has been coming in once a week for at least an hour sometimes two since April. Just yesterday she telephoned me and asked me to order a stock cutting. So long as this matches the sample from the shop floor, and by some other miracle the bedding she has now selected is still available - we have matched many different sets of bedding over the months, most of which have been returned!!- she may place an order in January. I'm so excited I may not sleep over the Christmas period. I don't know yet what I'll do with the extra hours I'll have to fill during my working week when she's sorted. She did mention doing another room after this one -we'll have to see.-

No comments: