Friday 16 July 2010

To work or not to work?

yesterday was my dads funeral so obviously no work for me. Today I didn't know what to do. Should I go to work? should I clean the house? should I go out for the day?.

I decided on the work option. And oh boy do I regret it. Yesterday was a complete and utter disaster. Grumpy welsh fitter didn't turn up for work and isn't in work today, he's got van troubles -why on earth he didn't just hire a van and get on with it I don't know- one of the "idiots?" disapproves of me and boss "idiot?" being at work and is huffing about - why he can't just accept people react in different ways at these times and working is our way I don't know- really annoying "idiot?" keeps telling me how manic it was yesterday, and that's why he couldn't come to the hotel after the funeral and have his customary sandwich - why I didn't bring him a doggy bag I don't know - newish "idiot?" apparently got in a right panic and was still here at 7 o'clock last night trying to re-organise - why he just didn't go home and sort it out today I don't know - I have decided today is a new day and the "idiots?" better just keep out of my way whilst I get things back on track.

No comments: