Friday 2 July 2010

Blog therapy post (do not read if you don't want to)

This post may not seem appropriate to many but I am who I am and I find writing my blog very therapeutic so here goes. For a long time but particularly over the last eight months my dad has been very ill. And on Wednesday whilst at work I got the telephone call every one dreads you need to come to the hospital now. Up I jumped and shouted at who ever was listening "I've got to go now" I thought I picked up my things -only to discover when I got to Cheltenham I hadn't picked up anything useful- and off I went. My fellow co workers "idiots?" were great one handed me my keys whilst having the forethought to remove all the keys he would require in my absence. Another asked me if I was O.K to drive myself and the others all got out my way as I ran out to my car. I spent that day saying goodbye to my dad. Yesterday not knowing quite how you're supposed to behave at these times I thought I must go to work and check that all the things I planned to do Wednesday morning had been done. My fellow co. workers "idiots?" had done me proud. I needn't have worried everything was as good as or if not better than it would have been had I been there.I know some of my fellow co. workers read my blog so "THANKS MATES". Don't worry all you non fellow co. workers it can't last long soon they will be up to there old tricks. I'll keep you posted as soon as I can. xx

No comments: