Monday 13 September 2010

Are you serious?

We have a new tenant in the flats above our showroom and unfortunately there a smoker. And with that comes the inevitable. They are far too bone idle to dispose of the remnants of there habit in a civilised way so they throw them out of the window.
so this morning one of the first tasks was to sweep the pavement. I asked a fellow co. worker "idiot?" "would you sweep the pavement please" he looked at me and carried on wandering around. I let this go for about half an hour. I then requested again "would you sweep the pavement for me please" he then went in to one. "Are you serious? I'm not sweeping up because there too lazy to dispose of there fags properly". The easy answer to this was "yes you are because I need that pavement to look inviting for the customers otherwise they may not come in" out he went and reluctantly swept up.

No comments: