Wednesday 22 September 2010

Beige

It's all beige around here My fellow co. workers my customers my environment it's all beige. Why? you are asking yourself. I don't know why the customers are beige because I don't know them personally, but there does seem to be a distinct lack of personality going on this week. I'm doing all the usual stuff coming out with the patter and all I'm getting in return is a lopsided smile and not much else. They all obviously think I've got mental health issues. But hey at least I'm not beige. My fellow co. workers are all in a funny place it's the old health and safety chestnut again upsetting the apple cart. I'm sure they'll get over it and I'm sure it'll all die down only to re-emerge another day. My environment is beige because we've moved everything husband boss fellow co. worker had a wild idea we should supplement selling carpet with beds so my beautifully refurbished show room has been torn apart to put the beds in, so we can't find anything, and we're still waiting for all the beds to arrive. I am awaiting some colour in my life it can't stay beige for ever. I will know things are improving when I feel my life is taupe and not beige!

No comments: