Monday 11 July 2011

Why would we?

Friday in bowled the landlord. As bold as brass. "Hello Ni***" he said "did *** tell you we're putting a new electric metre in today?" "No" I replied. Any how the installation went ahead. As soon as the electric was turned off down came a scrote from the flats upstairs. "I don't got any electric" he said. OH NO I thought something's not right. The electrician wouldn't tell me anything. But at the end of his installation and with the persuasion of a cuppa he informed me "I think this metre is feeding upstairs." Alarm bells rang very loudly. Of course the landlord was unavailable for comment. It turned out he put a credit on the metre of £100. This morning we came in and the metre was empty. I phoned him URGENTLY! he popped in and said "well Ni*** I don't want to invoice you any more. So I had the metre put in. You put the credit on and invoice me for the electric you haven't used." How the hell is that going to work? There is no way in this world I'm feeding that metre for the scrotes upstairs and invoicing him because I know and he knows if he's honest with himself he 'aint going to pay. Frantic phone calls ensued. Husband boss "idiot?" nearly came to blows with the landlord. An electrician was called he came and tapped into the electric in our units these units are not billed by the landlord. The metre is still empty, it still feeds the flats upstairs. Because it's on business premises it wont stop the electricity until business hours are over. Oh dear I wouldn't want to live in the flats upstairs. Because they wont have any electric tonight.

No comments: