Monday 22 August 2011

Pussy's on the back burner

Oh my, my fellow co. worker "idiot?" has had to put his pussy problem on the back burner. Friday I reminded him it was his turn to work Saturday. This went down like a lead balloon. How was he to manage his pussy's medication? I reminded him he's got a wife and she's perfectly able to do this.So the matter was dealt with. Today my fellow co. worker has got an ailment. Now regular followers of my blog know this fellow co. worker "idiot?" loves an ailment. This morning all my fellow co. workers "idiots?" apart from me and the owner of pussy are at site on a big job that has to be finished by Wednesday. So me and the other "idiot?" knew we were going to have a busy couple of days. He was going out to do a latex this morning to help out. I could see when he walked in all lop sided any notion of him being helpful was out the window. He huffed puffed and winced and the only thing on his mind was getting as much attention mileage out of this back problem as possible.He has gone to do a measure but all other tasks for him are on hold because he's going home after the measure because he feels "out of sorts" I am now left alone and poor pussy is looking after itself.

No comments: