Monday 1 August 2011

Today is a disaster.

You can tell it's Monday. Today is a disaster. First thing, in I meandered to put my lunch in the fridge. One of the "idiots?" oops fellow co. worker had already put his lunch in. I don't know how he didn't notice the fridge was full of water. A fellow co. worker had turned the fridge off on Saturday and not switched it back on. Off to Tesco I went to purchase fresh milk. On my return I was informed one of the fitters now had one job on today instead of three. He was not a happy bunny! another fellow co. worker went to place an order for a job that's going down this week NO STOCK stock production expected mid September!! as this day has worn on things have not improved. At ten o'clock I had only consumed one cuppa this is unheard of I need at least three before ten thirty. Now to top it all an "idiot?" oops again. Has cut his hand and been for a hospital visit and we have a bed delivery this afternoon that requires two able bodied males. I am hoping against all hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: