Friday 13 January 2012

Gok Whan

I am not a dedicated follower of fashion. But I am clean and tidy and for my age appropriately dressed. For work I don't have a uniform but I do dress in either a black skirt or trousers with a modest top (remember all the "idiots?" are men) this week has been reasonably mild up until today so I have been wearing a lighter weight coat. I think it's quite nice especially for work. It's red with patch pockets and at the back it has a design feature where the fabric gathers up into a mock bow shape. This coat wasn't purchased for it's design. I purchased it in the next sale and it was cheap! Wednesday evening I put on my coat to go home not thinking about much at all I wandered into the office to say bye bye. THEN one of the "idiots?" proceeded to comment on my red coat. I can't fathom why. But he went on to comment he doesn't like the back of my coat apparently he thinks it looks silly. I'm not much bothered as I can't see the back of my coat. I'm just glad I'm not sensitive to comments made because a sensitive person could have taken offence!!

No comments: