Sunday 21 February 2010

Mystery solved?

Way back in July last year I posted about a mysterious event. One of my fellow co. workers ("idiots?") had sold a brown rem. and when we had tried to organise the fitting of this mysterious piece of carpet it had disappeared off the face of the earth. Last Thursday my new fellow co. worker ("idiot?") and myself decided that we would re-roll (that's the royal we because I can't handle the rems. there too heavy for me!) the rems and make sure they were all priced. And guess what lo and behold the brown rem. reappeared. Like a fool I said to my new fellow co. worker "where did that come from?" he just looked at me a bit weird because of course he didn't know about the great mystery. I honestly have no idea where he found it I'm just glad the mystery is solved. No more sleepless nights wondering what happened to brown rem. any more.

No comments: