Monday 5 April 2010

No more chocolate

That's it Easter's well and truly over. Back to the day job tomorrow. I would like to say back to the "idiots?" but I'll tell you what they're cleverer than I give them credit for. Why? you may ask yourself. Because they are all on holiday this week except for me "boss idiot? husband" new "idiot?" and the subbies the rest of them will all be enjoying a lie in tomorrow. I feel a bit sorry for them really they're only prolonging the inevitable they have to come back some time so it might as well be tomorrow. I'm sure me "boss husband idiot?" new "idiot?" or shop as I like to call him will manage just fine. The stock take will be finalised and everything set up for our new year. The tea run will be much smaller, the washing up much less. Really I'm selling this to myself this week might just be easier with less "idiots?" to worry about!

No comments: