Wednesday 21 April 2010

watering the blue bells

Two of my fellow co. workers "idiots?" had a busy day out and about yesterday. In they came at about four o'clock to do the paperwork. We had a cuppa to ease the brains into gear. Then one of my fellow co. workers "idiots?" came out with the sentence. "When ****n and I had a wee in the lane. Yes you read that right they had both been so desperate they had parked up the van and both got out and had a wee.The good news is Apparently they used different sides of the van. The van with the name of the company all over it! Every phone call today I am waiting for someone to tell me two of the "idiots?" were exposing themselves in a lane in the Forest of Dean somewhere.I don't know why they just didn't ask a customer if the could use their facilities or go into a public loo somewhere. I can only think they thought if they watered the blue bells it would help them flower!

No comments: