Friday 4 June 2010

The best of

Today has been a slow day. So I have been challenging the "idiots?" on the Best of Forest of Dean games. The Best Of is a website where people leave feedback for the local companies they have used. These games are addictive and I have discovered a competitive streak I didn't know I had. On bank holiday Monday I decided I couldn't go to bed until I had achieved 6000 points on the hammer throw. All was good when I got 11117 and off to bed I went. Now I am so deflated I can't get any higher than this score. I have been into our unit and got a piece of whiterock because I thought this would make the mouse run more smoothly. I'm getting agitated when the phone goes or a customer comes in because it's disturbing my train of thought. So after careful consideration I have decided to log out and blog instead.And after I finish my blog I'm going to find something constructive to do rather than playing games!

Oh and guess what I've got a secret.....
Do you want to share it?
Ok then I'll tell you but keep it to yourself.
This morning the post man brought another freebie. In my pop up R-Kive mini box I have another packet of Haribo kiddies supermix this time. This packet came with a sample of underlay. Now don't tell the "idiots?"

No comments: