Tuesday 1 June 2010

Freebies.... and parcels

Today the "idiots?" and I ambled in. You can say no more after a long weekend other than we ambled. First job of the day open the post. And joy of joys freebies a packet of sweets and a mini card board box. The box is perfect for keeping the sweets in. They both came from different sources but you couldn't have planned it any better. One of the "idiots?" assembled the box and it now contains the free sweets (haribo starmix) a mini snickers bar left over from last week and a packet of chewing gum as the wording on the mini box says "MAGIC".
Even better than that today I have received two parcels. Now the "idiots?" are always receiving parcels but I very rarely do. My parcels came quite early so I placed them behind my desk. Each "idiot?" in there turn has paid my parcels attention they are intrigued to know what's inside. The parcels have been studied turned around and the labels looked at.Boy would they be disappointed to find out one is white wicker laundry bin and the other is a Black and Decker hand held vacuum cleaner.Some of the parcels I have received for the "idiots?" are as followes. A set of four tyres for a jeep. A golf club. A banjo. Several guitars. numerous Mobile phones. numerous T'shirts. Shoes.Trains. A television.several cameras.And a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: