Thursday 18 March 2010

Bed knobs and broom sticks

I don't know what has occurred but I think me and the "idiots?" have entered a parallel universe. It all started this morning at home hubby "idiot?" made me a sandwich for work when he knew full well I had saved some left overs from tea last night to warm up in the microwave for lunch. I got up extra early this morning so I wouldn't be late because the "idiots?" take the pi** as I do to them when they are late.But I was late any way first we had bathroom wars to contend with and then I had to follow a cyclist nearly all the way in. And then when I got here I wish I hadn't bothered. New assistant fellow co. worker "idiot?" had not been woken by his alarm and is not really with it and he's got a serious case of bed hair. the "idiots?" are waiting for a delivery that should have arrived yesterday and has still not arrived as write this at lunch time.And some feature strips for a job today are not the right colour. One of the "idiots?" is prepared to drive to Evesham to change them but they can't be exchanged until the tape recording of the order has been located and we are sent a copy by e-mail to verify the company has not made a mistake that it's the "idiot?" who placed the order who is wrong! Never mind the customer is waiting for us to sort this as quickly as we can 'cause she can't have her floor fitted without the strips. I really don't know what it's all coming to all the have to do is replace the wrong colour with the right colour and job done.

No comments: