Friday 26 March 2010

Communication (lack of!)

I am experiencing a very weird time in my life. I don't know if it's me or the "idiots?" but we don't seem to be on the same wave length. This week alone I have asked a fellow co. worker "idiot?" to go and move a door bar for a customer. In she came yesterday and said "haven't you noticed I haven't paid you?" "NO" says I "you have thirty days from your invoice date so it's not Overdue" "well your fitter hasn't moved my door bar and I'm not paying until he does."I asked him this morning why he hadn't done this and he told me "He wasn't wasting his time" when they should just have the door cut. I told him the customers always right and he went back today - job done-.Earlier today I discussed with another fellow co. worker "idiot?" a two hour window that we could use to catch up with paper work I'm still waiting and it's nearly time to go home so I guess that's not going to get done. At lunch time today another fellow co. worker rushed in to start his afternoon shift he was five minutes early so I'm not sure why he was so panicked about the time. He put his hand in his pocket and felt for his mobile and out came his house phone. It's been like that all week I'm not sure if it's them or me but I'm starting to worry a bit.

No comments: