Monday 29 March 2010

Communication resumed!

Oh dear I think my fellow co. workers must read my blog because communication is back to normal today. In came fellow co. worker from Wales moaning and groaning like he's the only one in the world that ever encounters problems in his life. Then in meandered fellow co. wok er "idiot?" who thinks he's the only one that put his clocks back on the weekend. All he's done all day is tell me what time it should be and tell me how he's missing his hour. Then because he's got to work the weekend he told me he thinks he'll have Tuesday off, oh and that he wont have a van next week because his wife's car is being fixed so he doesn't think he should do any measures because he will have to use his merc.Why is his wife's car being fixed? you are asking yourself. Because he rear ended another car in it! Why is the van his to do with what he wants? you are asking yourself. Because he totalled the van we bought for his use by crashing it head on. Why does he not want to use the merc.? you are enquiring. Because it's safer in the garage gathering dust than it is with him behind the wheel. Beware I you see a funny little man "idiot?" driving a merc. around town next week keep out of his way.

No comments: