Thursday 6 May 2010

re-arrange your face!!

Today we have had challenging (to say the least) customers. My fellow co. worker "idiot?" and I have done our best to deal with there queries as they have occurred.The only problem being my fellow co. worker "idiot?" has a very expressive face. Earlier a lady came in and asked a difficult question. My fellow co. worker "idiot?" reeved up his nose rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders he then proceeded to unravel himself to pander to her whim. Unfortunately she witnessed these actions flapped her arms and started to huff and make her way towards the door. I calmly looked up from my paperwork and started to answer her question. After she had left to think things through my fellow co. worker told me he thought she had insulted his intelligence. I proceeded to to inform him I think it was maybe his body language that she objected to.After a brief interlude my fellow co. worker "idiot?" said aloud to no one in particular "may be there's something wrong with me." I couldn't think of a polite answer so just let it go over my head. I am going to see if there is a course available to teach him to say the correct things whilst controlling his body language whilst breathing in and out.I don't know if he will be able to manage all of these things but I think we should give it a try.

No comments: