Monday 10 May 2010

Alone again

Just as you get used to having help around the place here I am on my own again. One of my fellow co. workers unfortunately is off sick and the other doesn't work a Monday afternoon. I in my wisdom thought today would be quiet and it turned out to be really busy. My fellow co. worker who doesn't work a Monday afternoon is off on holiday next week. What with the volcanic ash and the state of the economy in Greece he's bagged himself a bargain (or not as the case maybe.) I think I better practice this week by making all the tea and serving all the customers just in case the volcanic ash means he's stuck in an air port for weeks on end. Or the fact that he'll have a few euros to spend in Greece will make him a new Greek God "IDIOTIS" the god of ash. You never know he may not return to work with me ever again.
Today my other fellow co. worker whom I have previously informed followers of my blog before is a serial funeral attender informed me that some random woman he knew years ago has died and he will obviously need to attend her funeral next week. I have informed him he may attend the service but he's not even to consider attending the affair afterwards for his customary sandwich because pain in the ass that he is he's better than nothing to help me mind the shop. I will keep you informed on how things go with this matter. He may throw one of his hissy fits jump up and down and disappear for hours on end as is his want!

No comments: