Wednesday 12 May 2010

busted

Oh no I think I've been busted by one of my fellow co. workers "idiots?" Today he has dropped into the conversation more than once references I have made in my blog that could and do refer to him. I'm not sure this fellow co. worker is as humorous as I had anticipated. He really doesn't seem to understand when I take the p*** out of people I mean it in jest.I have told him about my blog and that I have blogged items that refer to him but he said he wasn't interested. Now I fear he's read the blog and doesn't like what he reads. OH NO I've just realised he's probably reading this. What shall I do edit my blog and NOT refer to this fellow co. worker "idiot?" in the future? No after careful consideration I think I will just carry on as normal and if the "idiot" cap fits then he will just have to wear it. I just can't suppress my urge for blog therapy.

No comments: