Monday 2 August 2010

All work and no play

It seems to be all work and no play for me and the "idiots?" right now. As is the norm. it's all or nothing. So a lot of the time I'm on my own in the shop as my able assistant is obviously too able and is helping on the tools. This leaves me with fellow co. worker "hypochondriac idiot?" who this morning is mooning about rubbing his belly and belching loudly every five minutes. I'm not sure who feels the most delicate him or me? but if he continues to moon about belching I'm definatley going to vomit!!

It's taking me a while to type this between customers and I think I have good news. "hypochondric idiot?" has been out on a measure. And since his return he's forgotton he feels ill, so I think I will be alright. Unless he remembers as he sometimes does and then I'll be back to square one. You think I'm fibbing I know. But I'm not. Many a day he has limped in using a walking stick saying he's got a very bad sprain but he'll soldier on. And I guarantee you by 11 o'clock he's forgotten to limp. And then suddenly he'll remember and start limping again only he can't remember which foot so he limps on one and then the other just in case. He's the same with a cold he sniffs and snuffles and coughs and moans and then he forgets for a while.And then he'll sniff snuffle and make himself cough, I've seen him try to counjour up a cough so hard it makes him retch. What a wally!!

No comments: