Wednesday 18 August 2010

If you want a job doing do it yourself

Oh dear
I think I've gone and upset one of my fellow co.workers "idiot?" again. I asked him to go outside and clear the weeds that had popped up outside the showroom. He bustled about and then came and stood by the desk. "ok" he said "where are the gardening tools?" "what gardening tools?" I replied "you don't need any. Just avoid the traffic and pull!" that went down like a lead balloon. The shoulders were shrugged the eyes rolled and off he huffed. Earlier the same fellow co. worker "idiot?" had enquired "would you be offended if I brought in a cordless phone? it's ridiculous out there. there's never a pen and paper by the phone in the unit." I just looked at him in wonder. I then told him how I have managed and still manage when he's not here. I picked up a pen and popped it behind my ear. I then showed him my hand. "There you go I said you don't need a cordless phone. A pen behind your ear and a hand to write on is all you require." The "idiot?" in question has now pulled the weeds and is avoiding my like the plague.

No comments: