Monday 16 August 2010

I don't think I'm in any danger!

I know I keep banging on about my fellow co. worker "idiot?" who suffers from hypochondria but he really is driving me up the bloody wall. Last Tuesday
in he came wearing the now famous christmas cardi with fur trimmed hood. My god he must have been boiling because the weather was so humid. He strutted about waiting for someone to notice and enquire why he was wearing this item at the height of summer. Eventually someone did. "I'm not well" they were informed. Of course as the day wore on he forgot and things got as near to normal as they can in here. By four o'clock I thought we were home and dry. BUT NO all of a sudden he remembered he was ill and spent the next hour mooning about hoping for sympathy. Wednesday morning he came to work and was going to a meeting that would take most of the day. For the first half hour he acted poorly and then he completely forgot. During that day he spoke several times to my fellow co. workers as right as ninepunce. Then once again he remembered he was ill in the afternoon. Thursday and Friday were great -He was on holiday- This morning at 8.30 the phone went it was him. "I'm ill I've got to go to the doctors." I couldn't believe it why didn't he go Thursday of Friday in his own bloody time? instead of cocking up my day!
I can't remember at what point last week he wanted a cup of tea and he had the cheek to say to me "you don't want me to make you one in case you catch it" I told him in no uncertain terms "you cannot catch hypochondria.Here is my cup put a tea bag in it and hot water and milk on top" and you know what? I never caught a thing.

No comments: