Thursday 17 September 2009

How much?

My fellow co. worker ("idiot?") went to the satationers to purchase the replacement cartridge for the printer/photocopier of course he phoned for the serial numbers when he got there -he couldn't possiby have taken the serial numbers before he went!- and we painfully went through the conversation "what's the serial number?" so I told him "no no that can't be right they haven't got that" off I go and check again of course it was the right number so I repeat it. "No no they haven't got one" he says so I repeat it again and I here "HOW MUCH do you know how much a replacement cartridge is? I'm not paying that!" so I inform my fellow co. worker he will purchase the replacement cartridge for the extortionate price as his penance for letting it run out without us having a spare. On his return from his shopping he checked out the interweb where a replacement catridge was 1/3rd of the price he had to pay I told him to order two but I don't think he has so I will just wate and see what happens when this one runs out.

This will be my last blog for at least a week because I am off to find the sun, I know you will miss me and my fellow co. workers but rest assured whilst I am away they will be running wild creating plenty of blog material! Bye for nowxx

No comments: