Wednesday 30 September 2009

You don't look very brown

"Ooh did you enjoy your holiday? your not very brown" I have heard that once too often this week. I do not have a sun tan I will never have a sun tan. I wear factor 30 sunscreen whilst I am on holiday and replenish it every 5 minutes if I don't I would look like a lobster and that's not a good look so any one who knows me you now don't need to comment!





Now back to the "idiots?"


yesterday started really well (not) I had organised with one of the " idiots?" to cut 2 x doors at 9.30 off he went in his van all loaded to site without a thought for the doors. Luckily another fellow co. worker ("idiot?") stepped in to the breach and the customer is none the wiser. When asked later in the day "did you forget something this morning?" he still didn't twig. I really feel some days I'm fighting a losing battle.

Today has started no better, after leaving very early to pick up some material that was delivered the wrong colour my fellow co. worker "idiot?" other half has been sitting in traffic at Bristol for over an hour. Somehow he thinks if he phones me to tell me I can make the traffic move faster! I am writing this at 10.30 and so far I have dealt with the traffic situation, an irate fellow co. worker who thinks I can make the fitters move faster, an irate customer because a fellow co. worker made a mistake on planning her insallation so we will have to replace her lounge (obviously at no cost to them and considerable cost to us) an irate customer who does not want pay the invoice I sent them for uplift and disposal of their carpet (we have agreed after much shouting on their behalf yesterday to meet half way) and an injured fellow co. worker( "idiot?") because the handle fell off the unit roller shutter door and hit him on the nose. I am seriously considering booking another holiday to get over my first week back.

No comments: