Wednesday 2 September 2009

I'm Back

I came back to help the "idots?" out yesterday, but it was all a bit up in the air so I didn't get time to blog. I was a bit of an "idiot?" myself actually, and seen as I always dwell on my fellow co. workers failings in the interests of fairness I should also mention my own when they occur. This is not an excuse but an observation. One of my fellow co. workers ("idiot?") who does the measures always writes in pencil, and I have mentioned to him before that I have great difficulty in reading his writing it's not the clearest writing in the world, and because it's in pencil it all just merges, and yesterday it transpired for the second time I have mis-read 4.00 instead of 4.40 and you don't need a degree in carpet retail to work out that 4.00 is not going to fit when the room is 4.40 long, unlike my fellow co. worker who would have tried to bluff his way out of this situation I find it much easier just to own up to the unhappy customer and tell them it's my fault, and then order a new one a bit quick and get it all sorted out. I am just a bit concerned that I might be turning into an "idiot?" permanantly and I would welcome any reassurance you can give me.

My fellow co. worker ("idiot?) that is causing me to mis-read things is going on Holiday on Saturday (It might be a slow blogging week but the rest will do me good) I wish I could tell you he was going somewhere exotic but his idea of a good holiday is Butlins at Minehead although this time he's branching out and hiring a caravan in Devon. This morning he told me that although he is at work tomorrow he will not be available for enquirees or measures. Now I am wondering who is an "idiot" me or him, because when I am going away I have to work twice as hard before I go and ten times as hard when I get back. I am undecided how tomorrow will go, I some how think he will not get away with hiding in the office.

No comments: