Monday 28 September 2009

I didn't know they cared

Well I'm back from my hunt for the sun, and I can't think of anywhere I would rather be. I actually started back to work on Saturday morning which before I went seemed like a good idea, but when the crunch came I didn't want to get out of my bed on Saturday and I certainly did not want to be behind this desk. Never the less I made it to work nearly on time, we open at 8.30 and I suppose it was about 8.40 when I rolled in to the car park (of course I needed to peg out the washing first, and I didn't want my breakfast at my desk) I looked to my left as I parked up and there was one of my fellow co. workers parking up beside me, Ah I thought he must of missed me, in I came and went through the setting up procedure 1. kettle on 2. check I have brushed my hair 3. turn on the radio etc. etc. until I get to open door and put out the open sign, out I struggle (the bloody thing weighs a tone) and what do I see? another fellow co. worker driving down the road. Now this is not right, this particular fellow co. worker can't get to work on the days he's supposed to work let alone on a Saturday when he doesn't. Bear in mind now the kettle is on but I have not yet had a cup of tea to get me remotely in the mood for anything resembling work. I make tea for four instead of the two I had catered for, and then the fellow co. workers (idots?) off load the weeks happenings, they didn't seem capable of holding on to any of the information until Monday it all just had to be off loaded from their head into mine and the hubby's and then they buggered off! I'm so glad to be back, I need to go home and book another holiday in the sun.

No comments: