Wednesday 9 September 2009

Milk in first or after?

Today some of my fellow co. workers ("idots?") and I, have been discussing the humble cup of tea. I prefer my milk in first not too much not too little and don't take my tea bag out with a sugary spoon or a spoon that has been in coffee because I can taste it. I'm not difficult to please honestly! But the humble cup of tea is very important to me, and I am not above saying "I can't drink that it's vile" and wandering off to tip it down the sink and make my own. This makes me ponder how when we use the same water milk and tea bags can some of us make tea and others not. My fellow co. worker ("idiot?") who is on holiday at the moment made me a cup of tea the other day, before I continue I should comment that this is a very rare occurance, and I am not kidding you it was not fit for human consumption. How did he do that? I made every other cup of tea that day and they were fine, but his offering was dark bitter and vile. My fellow co. workers ("idiots?") always say to me you make nice tea, you go and make it, I'm sure the only reason my tea is so nice is because I make gallons of it. My washing up must be the best as well because they always leave that for me as well.

No comments: