Friday 4 September 2009

Special people

This week has been a short week and a really odd week.


It seems to have been a week where I have encountered "special people" you know "special people" too I am sure. They are the people who think they can pick and choose. My fellow co. worker ("idot?") that wanted to hide in the office today was out of luck, because today was a manic day. But not only is he an "idot?" his is also a "special" person. This morning he was in the office with someone when another person phoned to discuss a problem, but being a "special" person he chose not to speak to them. Now me being not a "special" person had to deal with them and their problem and the other one hundred and fifty things I was trying to do all at the same time. My fellow co. worker "idiot? special" person got such an ear full when I had a chance, and all he did was shrug his shoulders and say "I couldn't speak to them I was doing something" one thing he was doing one thing, oh I wish I was "special."

Some of my fellow co. workers "idots?" were also asked yesterday if they could do a couple of jobs that were out of the ordinary, one is to fit some carpet tiles in the hockey goals at the leisure centre and another was a couple of evenings at a local factory instead of a Saturday, they are apparently also "special" people because they can pick and choose and they chose to decline. The carpet tiles and factory job will get done, probably by my fellow co. worker who I am married to (THE BOSS!) I have definately had a week where some of my fellow co. workers ("idots?" or "special people") have made me question if you are doing all the out of hours and horrible unusual things yourself why do you worry about keeping them in a job?
May be next week me and the "boss" will be special for a change and let's see how they get on!

No comments: