Tuesday 24 November 2009

Be sure your sins will find you out

I am a firm believer that if you bide your time and some of your fellow co. worker are "idiots?" they will sin and it will catch up with them.

One of my fellow co. workers ("idiots?") thinks he's clever I have told him before I miss nothing and I'm here all the time so I know what's going on. Not long ago he sinned badly on his day off and I warned him then I am no bodies fool if you sin I may not find out straight away but chances are I will find out.

Yesterday morning about 9.00 o'clock the phone went it was a customer who had purchased some vinyl about two weeks ago supply only. My fellow co. worker ("idiot?") it turns out had sold her the vinyl in store asked me a price for fitting and then relayed he would fit it for less on the day he doesn't work. In my eyes this is a sin he swears blind he told me he was going to do this but I know full well he didn't because as now I woud have viewed it as being unprofessional. You don't ask an electrician to do your plumbing and you don't ask an "idiot?" to fit your flooring. Years ago when he fitted flooring he wasn't that good at it and he hasn't fitted now for at least fourteen years so he's not going to be good at it now for sure.


Now I have an unhappy customer phoning me to nag him to sort out her flooring that is obviously not up to standard when it's nothing to do with me. And he's avoiding me because he knows I have sussed him out again. That's the thing with "idiots?" they just don't know when there well off and they have to push the boundaries.

No comments: