Thursday 19 November 2009

My cloud has burst with no silver lining

My double glazing saga continues. On Monday I thought we were all settled I had yet another meeting with main main man with achey boll***s and he agreed that I could go ahead and use another company to remove and replace his appalling windows.

Yesterday I was cashing up at the end of the day I had locked the door and was just closing everything down when a woman knocked on the window. Being the ever helpful retailer I thought she was a customer so I asked a fellow co. worker ("idiot?") to unlock the door and let her in. In she strode and introduced herself and it was the lady who works for appalling window company. "Oh hello" says I "nice to meet you I wanted to thank you for all your trouble even though it hasn't worked out I appreciate what you've done" "yes" says she and handed my a letter. Me in my naivety thought this contained what we had agreed on Monday. But no did it hell main main man with achey boll***s is not a man of his word and he has changed his mind and wants to come again and try and repair the appalling windows. This he will do over my dead body I have organised for alternative windows to be installed as we agreed and I'll see him in court if I have to.

The only good thing to come from this encounter after 5.00 last night was a telephone call for a repeat order. So during all the fracas I managed to sell some vinyl to a customer long after I should have been at home cooking my tea I was still selling.

No comments: