Saturday 14 November 2009

Better frame of mind

I am in a better frame of mind today I have checked the windows and at last after ten agonising days I think I have nice windows. I don't think main main man with achey boll***s has made any profit from my job because I think on Thursday most windows were replaced but so far so good when the rain stops I might clean them but that might be different story.

I was thinking earlier about Thursday and I remembered I had a visit from one of my favourite sales reps. and his boss. In they trotted about 2 o'clock and said they had come for a coffee and a laugh because they have a new big boss who is making their life a misery. A couple of fitters were also having a tea break and this is what transpired.

"How's the golf going?" a fitter enquired who hadn't seen the senior guy for a while. "Great"he replied "do you want to hear a funny story about a game I had last week?" of course all the guys said yes, and I thought oh no I wonder what's coming.

He had played a round of golf last Saturday morning at a very posh golf resort in Newport, with one of his friends and two guys he didn't know. Apparently they played 13 holes and his friend said he felt unwell and was going to be sick so he went down in to the bushes. After a while one of the guys they didn't know wandered off towards the bushes pulled a funny face and returned. they waited for the guy who wasn't well and then played another hole. The other guy who they didn't know hit his ball oddly and it went in to the bushes where the poorly guy had supposedly vomited. It was then he had to confess to all, especially the man who was going to grope about in the bushes for his ball that he had actually been caught short and indulged in an alfresco poo. Of course the guy who had wandered off before knew this because he had seen what was going on in the bushes. It gets better than that because apparently before the 18th hole he had been three more times and on the third time there was no dock leaves so he had used his pants to clean himself up. All I could think to say was "I hope he washed his hands before he had any peanuts!"

No comments: