Saturday 28 November 2009

Idiots and mobile phones:

My question is should an "idiot?" be supplied a mobile phone? The answer to my question is NO.
One of my fellow co. workers ("idiot?") is provided with a mobile phone for work but he has selective use of this instrument. During the working week he seems totally unable to switch it on or if he does and you leave him a message he claims to be totally unable to retrieve the said message. But on the weekends he seems to be able to fathom the use of it for two days and then by a Monday NO it's all gone again and you can't get hold of him! I keep telling him I can tell by the monthly bill he uses it on the weekends but he just mutters and wanders off.
During the summer this said individual ("idiot?") was selling his car and of course he put his mobile phone number on the ad. We were in the warehouse working and drinking a cup of tea at he same time and his mobile phone rang. He jumped a mile in the air made his tea fly every where shouting "bloody hell what's that noise?" and all it was, was his mobile phone ringing in his shirt pocket. He was so unfamiliar with it actually ringing it had frightened the life out of him. I laughed so much I nearly cried.

No comments: