Friday 28 August 2009

What me doing?

I have mentioned in my blogs before my two year old great nephew, who when he is engrossed in a task often questions "what me doing?" this is just so cute and endearing. It is not cute or endearing when a sixty three year old fellow co. worker (idiot?) asks you this a million times per day, as my fellow co. worker does. Whilst he asks this question he manages to contort his face in to the most hideous expression that completely axasperates me. I am going away this weekend (as it is the only bank holiday weekend this year I have not worked) and I am not returning to work until wednesday. This seems to have affected this fellow co. worker (idot?) very badly. He has to attend a meeting on Tuesday for the test on health and safety previously blogged about, I have arranged cover for me from 8.30 - 5.00 so that's not a problem, but I must have reminded him at least twenty times over the last few days that he needs to be at the venue thirty minutes before his appointment time and his appointment is at 9.30. I just know when I come in on Wednesday he will have forgotton and by then it will be too late.

Today the grumpy subie fitter is a happy subie fitter, some how between the hours of 8.30 and 2.30 yesterday his mood changed completely in to the "chirpie chapie" he was this morning this will be lovely whilst it lasts but I don't know how long this will be.

No updates on the "idiots" available until next Wednesday at the earliest as I am off to recharge my chuckle muscles.

No comments: