Sunday 3 January 2010

Can you guess who it was?

Yesterday I went out shopping. I was just going down the road heading for Marks and Spencers when I heard "Are you not working today?" I turned around and it was a fellow co. worker "idiot?". He was wearing his brown christmas cardie with fur trimmed hood, black nylon jogging bottoms and huge white trainers. In fact the very same outfit I last saw him wearing on Thursday when we were completing the shop make over. Can you guess which fellow co. worker this was? If you need another clue he dug into his pocket and pulled out a W H Smith voucher. "Do you think I can still use this?" he asked. He had found it over the christmas break. I can't remember if it was one or two years old. I tootled off to carry on shopping, he went to W H Smith to see if he could still use his voucher.

No comments: