Thursday 7 January 2010

It's all about image

Yes it is very cold BUT did my fellow co. worker "idiot?" have to come to work today wearing his christmas cardie with fur trimmed hood black track suit bottoms (nylon) and white trainers? I don't think so! the rest of us managed to get dressed in suitable clothing to keep us warm and managed to look clean and tidy so why couldn't he?
In he trotted about half an hour after every one else "what have you go on?" I chanted. "It's cold" he told me as if I didn't already know. Then he swished into the office. The office that is really toasty and warm, unlike the show room that we can't get warm because people keep opening the door and letting the cold air in and here he stayed. He did pop out once or twice during the day in to my cold world but he didn't stay very long.

No comments: