Saturday 15 August 2009

I can't think of anywhere I would rather be

here I am again it's my Saturday to work.

I did have my breakfast before I got here so the day started quite well. In fact I had my breakfast loaded the washing machine and tumble dryer and got a head start on the day.

At 8.30 the first customer followed me in, GREAT nice order to start the day what more could I want? well I would really like to know which bed room is which, the customer is lucky enough to have a new house that has just been built with four bedrooms, 3 on the back and 1 on the front she tells me. The fellow co worker (idiot?) who measured has written 2 x beds at front of house 2 x beds at rear. Now he will have to go back to the property and ascertain what is what because the customer has ordered different colours for different rooms. WHY DO IDIOTS SPEND SO MUCH TIME DOING EVERYTHING TWICE?

No comments: