Wednesday 12 August 2009

What am I doing today?

If I answered that question once yesterday I must have answered it at least twenty times. And then at 3.30 I thought "oh my god where is he?" he's supposed to be at an appointment at 3.45 and I have all the paperwork. so I ring his phone, now I know I'm wasting my time, because he is the only person I know who thinks a mobile phone has to stay in one place and that's the van! Of course he didn't answer it, so I phone the fella he has gone to see, and for some reason he thinks it's funny to wind me up and say he's not there. After a bit I finally get to speak to my fellow co. worker (idiot?) and he says "oh I forgot" and then "well I've got to do this and see so and so before I can leave here" o.k fair enough I give him all details he needs and leave him to it, he can explain to the customers why he's late I think.

After about twenty minutes the phone goes. It's my fellow co. worker (idiot?) he's now on his way, he's late before he starts but hey nothing new there. Has he phoned me to thank me for reminding him about the appointments? NO he's phoned me to tell me his phones flat and the fuel light is on in his van and what will he do if he runs out and breaks down? how did I reply? you ask yourself, it went like this:

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU CARRIED YOUR MOBILE PHONE AROUND WITH YOU, YOU WOULD KNOW IT WAS FLAT BECAUSE YOU WOULD HEAR IT GOING FLAT, AND YOU TOLD ME BEFORE YOU LEFT HERE YOU NEEDED DIESEL AND THERE IS A FUEL STATION 1 MILE AWAY. MY MOBILE IS CHARGED AND MY CAR HAS FUEL IN IT AND I DON'T CARE"
He doesn't work Wednesdays so I don't know if he got around and home in one piece I will update you if it's worth blogging about.

No comments: