Monday 24 August 2009

You just can't win!

Here we are and it's Monday again. And I've decided you will never win an arguement with an "idiot," it just does your head in, it's not like argueing with a normal person.

The grumpy sod subie fitter was still not speaking to me this morning, and I thought to myself I just can't do this any more, so out I went in to the summer sunshine (it was pouring down with rain) to our car park to have a word with him. "oi" says I "how can we possibley work together if you wont speak to me?" He then told me he was too busy to speak to me, and he didn't want to speak to anyone here because he was getting a rawe deal. He was getting all the horrible work, I don't pay him enough, and he thinks he might leave anyway! At the health and safety meeting on Friday he was picked on and it was all so unfair. The miserable sod just can't see over the eight or nine years he has worked here, he has been spoiled to death. After a few raised voices and gesticulations I told him to come to work Thursday / Friday this week and if he doesn't speak to me that's it, in the words of my two year old great nephew "ME CAN DO THIS NO MORE, ME CAN GO NO FURTHER." That two year old boy talks more sense than my fifty two year old fellow co. worker.

As for my fellow co. worker who is a serial mourner, he has informed me he has another funeral he must go to this week, so that's another arguement I can't win, he will just keep finding funerals to go to, so I might as well give up!

No comments: