Monday 12 October 2009

Another day another dollar

It's official I hate Mondays more than anything else in the whole world. I have started so many things today and completed not much at all. One of my fellow co. workers ("IDOTS?") is on Holiday again today this fellow co. worker has been away every other week for the last month. They have visited France Cornwall and now Turkey. I wouldn't mind but they only work 34 hours per month as opposed to my minimum 43.5 hour week. I suppose I'm just jealous. The missing coleague shouldn't have been a problem because I booked cover for the hours they should have worked, but that's gone tits up because the stand in hasn't turned up either. I was going to phone the stand in fellow co. worker "idiot?" but decided what's the point I might as well just carry on. I have had some good news today an e-mail was in my inbox from lottery H.Q I never check until a Monday morning because it would be soooo good to be able pick your things up and head back out of the door and leave all the IDIOTS to a Monday morning. But unfortunately I only won £10 I think I will re-invest this in Lucky dips next Saturday and try and win my way out of here.

No comments: