Wednesday 7 October 2009

A little of what you fancy does you good

I am sorry to inform you but I have been ill, proper ill I think I have had every germ known to man kind in the space of one week. Unfortunatley this meant I had to abandon my fellow co. workers ("idiots?") on Monday and leave them to it. Did I spend my impromtue day off enjoying a leisurely day watching T.V and reading? NO I felt really guilty because I should have done some things on Friday that I didn't do because I didn't feel well and thought I would do them Monday instead! So Tuesday I put on the war paint and in I struggled.

Today is Wednesday and one of my fellow co. workers was going to the supermarket to get a sandwitch "oh" I said "will you get me one? I really fancy a salmon and cucumber sandwitch" oh yes that would be fine so I paid over my money and off he went. On his return he put the bag down without a word and it was a while before I could get to it, with great anticipation I pulled out my offering (remember I really fancy a salmon and cucumber sandwitch) it was chicken salad!!! I can tell you the disappointment is overwhelming I don't want a chicken salad sandwitch I have been ill the only thing I want is a salmon and cucumber sandwitch all my fellow co. worker said was "they didn't have any" I'm sure they did he just couldn't be bothered to look any more and I have bought a sandwitch I can't eat!!!

No comments: