Thursday 8 October 2009

The sandwitch saga continues

"Don't worry" my fellow co. worker ("idiot?") other half said "I will get you a salmon and cucumber sandwitch tomorrow." So up I get today anticipating him buying me the lunch I wanted yesterday. BUT oh NO on the work top was an home made jobbie he had made me before he left this morning. Now I have a dilemma first thing in the morning do I upset him and buy myself what I want or do I eat what he has kindly made me? I think of the credit crunch and pick up my home made offering and out the door I travel. When I got to work he asked me "did you see the sandwitches I made for myself I left them in a bag?" I hadn't seen them and assured him they were not there and thought no more. Later today he came back with sandwitches he had been back home to look for the originals, but of course they were no where to be seen so he had made some more. We sat down to eat and he went all thoughtful "I know I put them in carrier and then I put the bins out I must have thrown them away." You make your mind up but I'm sure he's and IDIOT.

1 comment:

love home|life|style said...

thanks for your kind comment and visiting ma blog...

I wish I knew where you worked, it sounds hilarious!!!!

hope you get the sandwich you deserve soon!!