Monday 19 October 2009

Why do I bother?

I fretted all last week because I didnt give a subie co. worker ("idot?") any work. He's a temperamental bas***d and I just didn't feel I could deal with him, so the nice subies got the work. But I felt so guilty I decided I would phone him for work this week. Why did I bother? I don't just assume he's sat at home waiting for me to phone him so I asked him this morning if it was O.K for me to book the week all he did was grunt at me "so long as the monies right" this guy has worked here for years but boy oh boy I just don't see how much longer I can put up with his moods. He obviously thinks he's hard done by when really he isn't. I should just not feel guilty any more tell him you reap what you sowe and give the work to the nice guys.

No comments: