Friday 30 October 2009

Totally oblivious

today a fellow co. worker ("idiot?") phoned and asked me to find him a quotation out of the kalamazoo file. This file is situated on a desk next to the desk of another fellow co. worker. "Give me a minute I said and I'll run and have a look for you." In the office my other fellow co. worker ("prize idiot?") was sat at the desk talking on the phone as usual. To get the Kalamazoo I had to reach over him and around him. Did he move an inch? NO he sat rocking in his leather executive chair just like I didn't exist. I didn't find what I was looking for and left. After a short while my fellow co. worker finished boring who ever was on the end of the phone and came out in to the show room. "Do you not think it would have been polite to move out of my way?" I enquired "Oh I didn't see you" he replied. How can you not see a reasonably tall slightly over weight female dressed in a shocking pink blouse because it's pink friday reaching over you? I tell you some of my fellow co. workers ("idiots?") are just totally oblivious to anything that goes on around them.

No comments: