Tuesday 21 July 2009

Bad karma

I nearly didn't blog again today because so far this weeks been so bad it contains no humour. And if it 'aint funny I don't really want to blog about it.



I sometimes think that it's in the stars that I'm meant to have a bad day. Sometimes I just know it's going to be that way even before I've put the open sign out, you just get this feeling and unfortunately that feeling doesn't usually let me down.



Today I have had deliveries that didn't deliver, fridge freezers bigger than mount everest that couldn't be moved, a fellow co. worker who can't walk because he put his back out last week, a fellow co. workers spouse with suspected swine flu, a fellow co. workers spouse with food poisening, a fellow co. worker with a serious confirmed case of the miseries and it's rained non stop all day making even me feel miserable.

I am hoping for a better day tomorrow!

No comments: