Tuesday 7 July 2009

some people just take the biscuit.

One of the better days in retail today, a fairly busy day with plenty of purchasers. Days like today are the ones that can challenge my fellow co. workers (idiots) My day started quite early today I must have had a sixth sense that it was going to be busier . It's when the stragglers arrive that my day can become more interesting.The best reason for lateness so far in working in this job has been " I am late because my wife couldn't find her umberella" now how this affected the fellow co. worker getting in to his vehichle and arriving on time I still can't work out, I suppose this will always remain a mystery to me.

I am often to be heard telling my fellow co. workers you can't kid a kidder, I know when some one is trying to baffle me with bull s***, because I can use a bit bull when I need to, but some of them are still brave enough to give it a go.

I am looking forward to a more peaceful day tomorrow, so it will give me more time to work on my blog.

No comments: