Thursday 30 July 2009

Thank god it's stopped raining

Oh my lord what happened to the weather yesterday?

I seemed to spend all day yesterday directing deliveries in the rain. Of course all the deliveries would come on a day like that wouldn't they.

One delivery the driver wanted to park on the very busy road, instead of using the perfectly adequate car park to the rear of the show room.

Another delivery person (man) wanted to deliver in to the show room, when we have a perfectly more than adequate delivery unit.

The worst delivery was made by a lovely old grandad who wanted to talk for hours, but couldn't get the delivery off because it was too heavy for him, so I had to help him, and of course the rain was lashing down.


Why oh why is there not a fellow co. worker (idiot?) available when you you need one?

The only delivery that didn't come was the one I was waiting for that should have been delivered the day before, when I phoned to see if it was coming I was told it hadn't been ordered!

No comments: